Free Case EvaluationComplete the form below and we will promptly respond to you with your free case evaluation.
At the Accident Scene
- Lost work time, wages, or income of any sort;
- Other losses directly resulting from your injury;
- Make notes, or keep a diary reflecting the effect of your injury on your daily life. Because your case may not be settled or tried for many months, it may be difficult for you to remember how this injury has affected your life. A diary will be very useful to you and may substantially enhance your ability to recall how difficult it was to deal with your injuries;
- Any bills paid by you should be by check, or you should obtain and keep receipts. The keeping of these records will be very helpful when, at a later date, you may be asked by any insurance company or attorney to recall your pain, difficulties, and expenses
- Medical treatment expenses of $4,000 or more; or
- Sustained a permanent injury; or
- Had a disability of 60 days or more; or
- Sustained a permanent disfigurement (scar); or
- Has died as a result of their injuries.
Each of these requirements have specific legal meanings and interpretations. You should consult with one of our attorneys if you have any questions about whether or not you have a viable personal injury claim. All No-Fault and personal injury consultations are free.