Your Trusted Cold Spring Dog Bite Attorneys
Being bitten or attacked by a dog can be a scary, confusing, and painful situation. If this happens, you may wonder what options you have.
In the state of Minnesota, strict liability rules apply. This means that the dog’s owner is required to pay for your damages. Unfortunately, acquiring fair compensation is not always an easy process.
When you work with our Cold Spring dog bite attorneys, you can increase the possibility of getting the settlement you deserve.
How Our Legal Services Can Benefit You
Trying to recover compensation after a dog bite injury is rarely an easy process. Most dog owners will hire attorneys to build a defense and discredit your case.
Our team has decades of experience working with dog bite victims at Nelson Personal Injury, LLC. Our attorneys understand what must be done to help you recover compensation. We will never back down from challenging cases and even go to trial when needed.
When you choose our law firm, you do not just have an experienced legal team representing you – you also receive the support, advice, and assistance you need in these difficult times.
Our team can help with the following:
- Collect evidence related to the case. You can count on our team to collect any relevant evidence. This includes eyewitness testimony, camera footage, and previous dog attack information.
- Handling all related paperwork. There is a lot of paperwork involved with any personal injury claim. We can take over all documentation, fill out the paperwork, and file it on time. This helps alleviate some of the stress and burden on your shoulders.
- Negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company. Some of the toughest parts of dog bite cases are dealing with the insurance company. Our legal team will handle the entire process and protect you from dealing with stressful situations and unfair settlement offers.
- Go to court. We will take your case to court if we cannot negotiate a fair offer with the insurance company on your behalf. Our legal team knows what needs to be done to help you recover the compensation you are entitled to.
- Provide advice and support throughout the legal process. When you are attempting to recover from dog bite injuries, taking legal action may be difficult to process. However, you can count on our legal team to provide you with the legal support, advice, and guidance needed to get through this challenging process.
We understand the impact that a dog bite or attack can have on your health, well-being, and finances. This is one of the many reasons we offer free initial consultations for each potential client.
If you decide to hire our dog bite accident attorneys, you never pay unless your case is successful. We will shoulder the financial burden while you focus on what matters most – your recovery.
Do Not Wait to Contact Our Legal Team at Nelson Personal Injury, LLC
You have legal rights if you are injured in a dog bite or attack situation. One right is to recover compensation for the injuries and damages you experience in this situation.
We understand that these situations can be difficult and confusing, and we are here to provide you with the legal representation you want, need, and deserve. The first step is to contact our office to schedule a free initial consultation.
Dog bite injuries can be serious. They can cause physical, emotional, and mental injuries. We understand that these injuries are serious and have the potential to leave lasting scars. We are here to help you recover the full amount of compensation you are entitled to.